Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Part Search 1

As I'm building, I keep realizing that I'm going to need certain things. Whenever I ride the bike as it is right now, I realize how uncomfortable the seat the bike came with is. It's as if a man-hating lesbian made the seat. The saddle portion that fits between the legs kind of juts up and crushes my man-parts. Needless to say, this had to go.
Enter the Schwinn Bench Seat. Great reviews on amazon, and no man-crushing involved!

While I was at amazon, I figured I would get a couple other things. I decided to get myself a headlight and a computer.

From what I've read, the headlight is great. Good battery life and very bright. The odometer on the other hand, doesn't always work well. From what I read, the sensors on the computer are a little finicky, but I figure I need something though and it's a cheap alternative.

I should be getting these items within a week or so. None of them are really important now, but I'll want them for sure once I start riding.

No comments: